Studio Love

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hey guys!

I don't know how many of you have actually seen my completed studio but I thought I'd take some time to show you all the result of hours of painstaking organizing and re-organizing! My completed studio! I'm sure you'll recognize my bookcase from my post about the creation of my Comic Cube...


I really try my best to be as organized as possible so almost everything in my space is labeled.


I feel like a grown-up artist now that I finally have a space to be creative in! I spend a lot of time in there and when I go in I don't want to leave. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover