Greenery

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I spent this past Sunday at my best friend, Janine's place. We did a lot of decorating for Christmas and lot of lounging around the house. We started the day with a quick trip to Home Depot to grab a wreath and a few decorations.


They had so many cute baskets of decor I didn't know what to do! I really want something decorative for my home but I think I'll stick to the fake stuff since I have a terrible fear of bugs and don't really enjoy the smell of pine.


When we got back home I helped decorate the bottom half of the screen door to make it look like a present (and then I helped Janine eat her advent chocolate because I'm an awesome friend.)

And of course I helped (a little) with the tree!


My favorite ornament of theirs is this little violin with sheet music attached. I used to spend lots of Christmases with Janine and her family especially when my mom was out of the country. I would go with them to Midnight Mass and bring my presents over to open with them on Christmas Eve (Hooray for awesome German traditions!)

It made me feel really nostalgic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover