Comic Cube

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So as I was saying last post, I've been cleaning up and trying to organize my studio. I have 2 of those Mainstay's cube thingers that I was using as a book case at my old place. Here I've decided to use it hose all my old sketchbooks, Art books, and art supplies. I had an idea to paint the interior of certain cubes but then I looked at my stack of old comics and got another idea...


I used a butt-load of white acryllic paint and now that I've done it I know what I'll do differently with the rest.


Thanks for looking guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover