Con Recap: Nekocon 2012

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hey guys!

I've valiantly returned from Nekocon I tried to take things that I learned from going to cons and selling earlier this year and applying them now. The first thing I learned was that you need to be organized. So organized. Like almost to the point of ADHD. And the best way for me to do that is with a list.

The list below is made by me and is pintable (an indeed editable).


It's in EPS format so you can change characters or colors or whatevs.


I also got business cards this year and tried to have an organized set up with my commission list and price list and binder. (I try and have my original art and fanart clearly labeled to avoid confusion.)

DizziNess ended up basically creating mine and Jackie's set up (since I've never worked with grids before). There were lots of gaps since my prints were so small and my badges took up a lot of space (I didn't realize I had so many). 


My  half of the display was on the right the covering cloths belong to Jackie (next time I think i'll bring an obnoxious pink one so it ties in with the rest of my display).

I was also asked to do a little official art for Nekocon proper! My art was in the conbook along with that of my friend JenovaSilver and many other talented arters.

Some of my work is below:

That's not all the art I did and I'm not even sure if everything I did got used but seeing it used in the book and on the charity jar made me super happy <3 p="p">








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover