I like to move it, move it!

Thursday, June 28, 2012


This post is 1/2 advertisement 1/2 reminder to my friends to remind them that I'm moving and need help! I've been packing my things up until today and I think I'm pretty much ready! But you know there's always something that happens and makes you freak out at the last minute. Not looking forward to that part...

Anyway, I'm moving to be closer to my job! It really is a great gig and I hope to be there for a long time! If anyone  needs my cell#, new address, longitute lattitude, whatever! Now is a good time to ask!

Thanks to all the peeps who are helping me! There'll be pizza beer and tea/lemonade as refreshments at my new digs! I'll take lots of pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover