I like to move it move it! Part 2!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Soooo...I got moved in surprisingly without a hitch! Even though it was sweltering hot and there was a mass black out in  parts of Virginia. The part I was moving from thankfully not the part I was moving to.

Luckily U-Haul wasn't closed and the truck I reserved was ready. Chris of Sparkflow Studios helped me pick up the truck. No one had power or cellphone service so I couldn't call a lot of people to get them my address luckily (again) Danni of December Designs showed up since her job gave her the day off due to lack of power.


I was so glad we were able to do it all in one trip I seriously couldn't've done it in 2. My besty, Janine stayed the night before with Chris and helped me with last minute packing. Keith drove the truck to my new place and helped unload with Chris and Joe.

After everyone headed home I pretty much built my bed and crashed in it. I'm so thankful for all of my friends right now.


<3 You Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover