LoTR and the Smith Bell

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This past weekend I went to a wonderful play called Liberty Smith, with the lovely Janine and Marcus! It was basically a play about how all the best stuff in history was done/said by Liberty and other folks (George Washington, Paul Revere, Ben Franklin, etc). It was so much FUN. I had high expectations and they were met. Love it when that happens.

Anyway the whole reason we went to see Liberty Smith was because Janine's friend, Greg was in it as Libby's best friend, George Washington. He put on a wonderful performance and I plan on seeing it again before the show's over!









Annnnd we found out The Arlington Draft House was holding a Lord of the Rings movie marathon and it was the perfect end to our 'Geekend'. Since its a draft house we basically sat around drinking beer, eating snacks (and in my case doodling) for 10 hrs.

I wouldn't've had it any other way. Of course this spawned many a LotR doodle...




For the GIGANTIC VERSION click here! :3


I'll leave it up to you guys to decide who is who...



Laters


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover