Valentine's Day Cards

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I did some Valentine's Day Cards for a few friends this year and distributed them via facebook. The friends seemed to like them and a few more folks asked for some but I got lazy (like I normally do with personal projects lol) First up is my own (as a rule I generally love VD Day but this year I just wasn't down for it and used this as my profile pic): Next is one for my buddy Karrie and her boyfriend Jason! They're a very cool couple and they love animu as much as me so I thought I'd give them something to remind them of how dorky we are: I drew this one for my friend/dad Gary it's the 10th doctor from Dr. Who apparently (I don't watch Dr. Who so this was mostly for Gary...) This is for my best friend Janine! Another Dr. Who card...she fancies the 9th doc so yeah. Mushy V-Day cards. Bah-humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover