Otter-Story Follow-up!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Heya guys! I thought I'd show you what I've done on my project with Animajam! I haven't been working steadily because of my recently acquired job (hold your applause till the end of the post please) but I managed a couple of backgrounds: And I finalized the little lad as well... Here's the story for my part of the project. We all did visuals with our stories for some (or no) reason. This was only meant to be read by the other artists: Well there ya go! I think that's a pretty good post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover