Valentine's Day Contributions

Thursday, February 11, 2010

These are mine...



Generic Valentine's Day card thinger. This took about 15 minutes.


This one was a collaboration between myself and 3nrique (http://enriquerivera.blogspot.com/). It's a hypothetical book jacket for a Spanish romance novel. The title means 'The Man of the House' because according to Enrique that's what his name means. The seal is from the publishing company 'Harlequinn' who publishes saucy romance novels, check them out (if you're into that sort of thing). Both of these pictures are 3nrique himself. If I can find a book this size I will totally wrap it with this jacket and take some pictures.

Anyway, I hope you all get to spend Love-day with your hunny bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover