Participating in CreateACure

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Did I tell you guys I'm participating in a Pop-up Gallery Event whose proceeds benefit cancer research?






From the website
Create A Cure is an event designed to rally together fun, creative
people together in support of finding a cure and better treatments for
Cancer. 100% of our proceeds go to support Cancer Research.

Support Create A Cure today by submitting art, helping out with an
event, or making a submission through the "Donate" button below.

Together we can create something beautiful!

Go check them out on Facebook or on their webpage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover