Shen Yun

Monday, April 2, 2012


So MauMautheVege and I went to see Shen Yun last Friday at the Kennedy Center. It was pretty cool and well worth the money. I was expecting more acrobatics (like in the picture above) but it was mostly flips and tumbles based off the ancient art of Chinese Traditional dance. The musicians played beautifully and the story telling was easy to follow. There was a large screen in the background that the performers interacted with. It made the whole performance more fun. Mau and I agreed that our favorite performances were the ones involving monks. But we're a biased party since we intend on becoming monks ourselfs.
All in all, $60 well-spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover