March ArtReach at The Torpedo Factory- Follow Up!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Remember this? Well I wanted to post all the pictures from that adventure...

Photo by MauMauTheVege

When Mau and I dropped our work off at the Torpedo Factory.




The paintings I submitted...they didn't sell but oh well! There's always next year~!


MauMauTheVege, Yours truly, Marcy, Amanda, Brent, and Jess at the opening!

The even was awesome! I'm really glad everyone could come out and I hope to enter more shows this year. And practice my painting a bit more...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover