MKC Fruition

Friday, January 20, 2012

(Farnsworth voice) Good news everyone! The website we've been working on has officially launched! It's main purpose is to help children whose parents are deployed cope while they're away. It has activities to help keep them focused, videos about the countries their parents could be going to, and a bunch of other stuff.

I did illustrations mostly and helped out with animations. We even got to bring in a few of my college buddies to help out towards the end, like Chris from Sparkflow Studios and Karrie S.

So on to the stuff! Please keep in mind I only did front end work!


This is the Avatar Game I worked on. Kids get to build their own character which will show up on their Passport. Click here to try it!



This is the Storybook activity I worked on. It's the story of a little girl who deals with the deployment of her father with the help of her family. Click here to read it!

Lastly, if you play the video on the main page you get to hear my VO explaining the site's purpose! 


Enjoy guys!
Mike, Chris, me, and the rest of our team had a blast creating this together! The more I look at it, the more I wish there had been something like this for me when my mom was in the army. 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover