Catherine

Monday, September 5, 2011

There's probably gonna be spoilers in this post so yeah.

Alpha Technogoddess and I have been playing Catherine Non-stop for the past week or so. And I think my favourite character is probably Jonny. But my favourite 'Lost Sheep' is probably Archie. I'm not 100% on his background but from the things he says it seems he was abused as a child by his mother. He makes it really high in the overall climb but he dies eventually. I really wish he'd made it he was actually an ok guy. His past seems to have made him look at women in a negative light so now he uses them for their money and leaves them promptly after.

He learns his lesson a little too late though poor guy.

Anyhow, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover