What the hell is a...?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011



This is a design for my buddy from work's coed baseball team the Aluminum Falcons! The shirts were gonna be blue hence the one with the blue bg. I gave her the option of shiny (my fav) vs. non shiny and they (wisely) chose shiny. You can probably guess where they got the joke...but in case you can't click here!

I seem to be doing a lot of art for folks these days int he way of logos and what have you. Not complaining. Just something I'm noticing (they will all be added to my resume!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover