Dieting

Thursday, March 10, 2011


So there's this dress I'm gonna try and stuff myself in by the 23rd. Not that I'm huge now or anything...I've decided that dieting is the best way to do it! I've also decided that when I eat healthier I amd very unsatisfied and have to eat millions of meals in a day (which is supposed to be good as long as they're small...)


So Yesterday I had:


Breakfast: Salmon and Cream Cheese on a Mini Bagel
Snack: Frosted Mini-Wheats
Lunch:Yogurt and some Carrots (because I effin love Carrots)
Snack: I don't remember. Problay a banana or something...
Dinner: Pasta salad with spinach (which I also love) and 2 perogies (feta cheese and more spinach om nom)


...holy carbs Batman! I think I burnt them off though. *shrug* I've also been trying to decide if I should be working out in the morning rather than in the evening.


Pros: I'll just do it and get it out of the way!


Cons: I'd have to get up stupid early, Might make me late for work, I'll be all tired (and irritable :3) at work...


The list goes on. The only downside of working out after work is all I really wanna do after work is go to sleep.


But!


I may have found a solution to all of this! My job has a gym in the building! I could got here after I get off and work out and then go home eat dinner and pass out! I dunno. I need to be more organized anyway.


So starting weight was 143 lbs (ouch) lets see how much I weigh by dress time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover