New Layout!

Monday, December 20, 2010

If you're viewing this note on my facebook then you won't be able to see it. (If you click on this you can see!) But it's brand new with my fresh corporate identity and all! (Go me.)


Now have some art: It's Hermione! In a slightly different style I'm trying...I always thought the wands should be not as ornate as they are in the movies. But I hey, I also thought 'Mione should have cankles, so why should you even listen to me? Maybe one day I'll color this or draw Harry or something. In local news...the job hunt is going terrible as per usual but I hate it a lot less now. I'll be heading out of town to visit my fam for the holidays and then drawing my butt off. I plan on having all my commissions from this year done before the year is out. Let's see how that goes.... Laters! //::eDiT::// I finished it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover