Con Recap: Otakon 2013

Monday, September 30, 2013

Time  for a much overdue con recap!

This year my circuit included Otakon as per usual. I shared a table in the  alley all 3 days with my good friend JenovaSilver who also asked me to participate in helping host a panel. I have to tell you, I've never had so much fun talking to a large group of people in my life! Thank you to everyone who came out I hope we were able to teach you something new and interesting!




I couldn't believe so many people showed up the line went all the way down the hall (so you know, no pressure!) I wasn't staff this year so I stayed behind the table for the majority  of my time and met some of the nicest most hilarious people.

Most of my stuff is towards the bottom there...


I'm so grateful to Jenos for letting me share with her! I'm going to take everything I learned and use it towards having my own table (for the first time) at Nekocon this year! I'm nervous but excited~


It was a lot of prepwork since I hadn't originally planned on going in the first place but well worth it to meet and hang out with so many of you!

Until next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

You can type any information you would like here. I can't do that as Bruce Wayne... as a man. I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.







Pin It button on image hover